Clinics are designed to provide all players a learning experience with the GPS coaching staff.
- Players will learn coerver ball mastery skills, fast footwork passing combinations, & play small sided games.
- Players will gain a great deal of skills & experience focusing primarily on 1v1 skills, turning under pressure, dribbling, shooting, speed/agility, & 5v5 scrimmages.
Typical Day at GPS Skills Clinic:
- Players arrive, parents check-in, warm-up begins.
- Technical and ball control session: — Learn foot skills and ball mastery with repetitive touches on the ball to help master the skills.
- Fun games of 1v1 or 2v2 where players will learn to apply the footwork and ball control skills learned earlier.
- More competitive fun games of 3v3 or 4v4 practicing the foot and ball control skills learned earlier.