SUMMER CAMPS – Spots are limited due to the County restrictions.
At Go Premier Soccer Camps you will learn high level soccer skills that will improve your soccer game and help you be the best player you can possibly be. Learn from Coach Kevin Gnatiko, current & former Quince Orchard High School soccer players, and NCAA Division I College players.
GPS Training Philosophy:
- Technic- Inspired by the Brazilians
- Tactics- Inspired by the Spaniards
- Physical- Inspired by the West Africans
- Mental- Inspired by the Germans
What You'll Learn:
- Players will learn coerver ball mastery skills, fast footwork passing combinations & play small sided games.
- Players will gain a great deal of skills and experience focusing primarily on 1v1 skills, turning under pressure, dribbling, shooting, speed/agility, and 5v5 Scrimmages.
- Program geared towards the intermediate to advanced player ages 8 to 16.
Typical Day at GPS Camps:
- Players arrive parents check-in and warm-up begins.
- Technical and ball control session.
- Learn foot skills and ball mastery. Repetitive touches on the ball to help master the skills.
- Fun games of 1v1 or 2v2 where players will learn to apply the footwork and ball control skills learned earlier.
- More competitive fun games of 3v3 or 4v4 practicing the foot and ball control skills learned earlier.
- Game Play
Week 1: 6/15-6/19 (Ridgeview Middle School)
Week 2: 6/22-6/26 (Ridgeview Middle School)
Week 3: 7/6-7/10 (Ridgeview Middle School)
Week 4: 7/27-7/31 (Ridgeview Middle School)
Week 5: 8/3-8/7 High School Prep Camp (Ridgeview Middle School)
Full Day 9-3pm
Half Day 9-12pm
Full day: $250 ($200 if register by 6/15 use the code EARLYBIRDFD)
Half Day: $175 ($150 if register by 6/15 EARLYBIRDHD)