At Go Premier Soccer Camps you will learn high level soccer skills that will improve your game and help you be the best player you can possibly be.
GPS SUMMER CLINICS LINKS:
We've lost valuable training time during the shutdown, so we are now offering a wide range of training opporunties for all players this summer. Programs are offered at a reduced rate to help those impacted by the shutdown. Email us at email@example.com for questions.
As stated by County officials, there are still many restrictions and we plan on following all the guidelines for the safety of your children and our coaches. The Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) has prepared a document with the recommended guidelines and protocols for all coaches, parents, and players. Please be prepared to follow all safety measures for all GPS programs until further notice. Here is a quick recap:
- Ensure all athletes have their individual equipment (ball, water, bag etc.)
- Coach is the only person to handle cones, disk etc.
- All training outdoors and ensure social distancing per state or local health guidelines.
- Always wear a face mask, when not actively coaching, maintain social distance requirements from players based on state and local health requirements.
- Ensure child is healthy, check your child’s temperature daily.
- Limited or no carpooling.
- Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements, when at training wear mask if outside your car.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training session.
- Ensure all equipment, cleats, ball, shin guards etc. are sanitized before and after every training.
- Notify club immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Do not assist coach with equipment before or after training.
- Be sure your child has necessary sanitizer with them at every training.
- Take temperature daily.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring and use, hand sanitizer with you to every training.
- Wear mask before and immediately after all training.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, snack or bag.
- Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations, no high 5’s, Hugs, handshakes etc.
Check out our new FACE MASKS! Click here to visit our Squadlocker store for all GPS gear.